Yes – Google Buzz is now available on many supported phones. Setting up Google Buzz is really simple.
Follow these 5 simple steps to get you started:
- Look in your mobile phone browser for buzz.google.com
- Visit the website and click on ‘menu’
- Set up a public Google profile (if you don’t already have one)
- Just a ‘user name’ will be enable you to start using Google Buzz.
- Accept your mobiles terms and conditions
Google Buzz can Promote Your Local Business!
Apart from following and keeping in touch with your friends and posting to buzz.Google.com while you are away from your computer. Google Buzz can promote your business. And it can do it far better than Twitter can in 2 simple ways. firstly – You don’t need to know the business in advance, because unlike twitter – Google Buzz tells you what’s going on right near you, (because Google Buzz automatically posts news to your inbox) and secondly – means you don’t have to follow anyone! how brilliant is that? so if you own a small local business and want to sell your special offers, overstock or ’empty-seat tickets’ – get Google Buzz on your phone without delay.