Yes – it is possible to make your printer wireless
You can make your printer wireless by following the five steps below:
- Install the printer drivers on every computer in the network that will use the printer. Drivers need to include the should a ‘wireless print server’, However – it is advisable to check on the manufacturer’s Web site to check and download any updated drivers.
- Connect the printer sever to the network via one computer, either wirelessly or using a USB or Ethernet cable.
- Run the installation software (CD) that came with the print server into every computer and follow the ‘setup’ directions.
- You will be prompted to enter the WEP encryption key code.
- Lastly – test it is working by setting up a test print.
Newer innovative printers of today are network enabled and can be linked to a home network using the Ethernet port ‘or over Wi-Fi’.
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
Please follow and like us: